By (author) Julia Donaldson, Illustrated by Axel Scheffler
Meet a very helpful giant in this funny, big-hearted tale from the unparalleled picture book partnership of Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler, creators of The Gruffalo.
George wished he wasn't the scruffiest giant in town. So when he sees a new shop selling giant-sized clothes, he decides it's time for a new look: smart trousers, smart shirt, stripy tie, shiny shoes. Now he's the smartest giant in town . . . until he bumps into some animals who desperately need his help - and his clothes!
- For ages 0-5
- Format Paperback | 32 pages
- Dimensions 224 x 280 x 3mm | 183g
- Publication date 12 Sep 2016
- Publisher Pan MacMillan
- Imprint MACMILLAN CHILDREN'S BOOKS
- Publication City/Country London, United Kingdom
- Language English
- Edition Statement UK ed.
- Illustrations note Farb. illustr.