By (author) Julia Donaldson, Illustrated by Axel Scheffler
The Gruffalo said that no gruffalo should ever set foot in the deep dark wood.
But one wild and windy night the Gruffalo's child disobeys her father's warnings and ventures out into the snow. After all, the Big Bad Mouse doesn't really exist . . . does he?
The Gruffalo's Child is the number one bestselling, much-loved sequel to the worldwide picture book phenomenon that is The Gruffalo. Julia Donaldson's trademark rhyming text and Axel Scheffler's brilliant, characterful illustrations combine once more to ensure that the Gruffalo's Child has followed firmly in her father's footsteps and that her story is one that children will ask for again, and again . . . and again!
- For ages 0-5
- Format Paperback | 32 pages
- Dimensions 225 x 280 x 3mm | 184g
- Publication date 10 Oct 2016
- Publisher Pan MacMillan
- Imprint MACMILLAN CHILDREN'S BOOKS
- Publication City/Country London, United Kingdom
- Language English
- Edition Statement UK ed.
- Illustrations note Farb. illustr.