Fly high with realistic paper models of some of the most astonishing aircraft and spacecraft ever designed!
The Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum hosts seven million visitors annually—a testament to our enduring fascination with flight. Noted origami artist John Szinger has created this unique collection of paper airplane and rocket models inspired by real life flying machines.
Let your imagination soar with 14 original designs, including:
- A Supersonic Transport, recalling the golden age of commercial hypersonic travel
- The Space Pod, designed to safely return astronauts to earth through the intense heat of re-entry
- A graceful Hot Air Balloon—make several to create your own miniature ballooning festival
- An elusive Flying Saucer—try as they might, the government can't conceal this one
- A sci-fi inspired Art Deco Rocket with exaggerated fins and sleek lines
- And many other thrilling origami air and space models!
Air and Space Origami Kit contains everything you need to create high quality air and space models:
- A colorful 64-page step-by-step origami instructions book
- 14 exciting air and space origami projects
- 48 sheets of double-sided, custom designed folding paper
- 185+ Colorful Stickers
Each model comes complete with a set of interesting facts about the vehicle, as well as detailed step-by-step instructions showing you how to fold it. Air and Space Origami Kit is perfect for aspiring astronauts and origami beginners of all ages!
- Box toy, includes book (64pages) and kit (origami paper and stickers)
- Dimensions: 215mm x 215mm
- Language: English
- Weight: 380g